expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Featured Post

RIP, TinyLetter & Webs!🪦

Doomsday has arrived for TinyLetter newsletter. Now, I really don't know what to do. Had Vistaprint NOT shut down Webs, I'd still ...

My Blog List

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Cartoon Sunday: Tenjho Tenge

How's it going lurkers? Imagine if Ikki Tousen wasn't so painful to watch. We're talking LESS panty shots and a decent dialogue and plot without terrible voice acting.

Most Anime fans, who have survived streaming Ikki Tousen, have been scarred for life. Some wanted to jump off burning bridges after watching it. 

If you don't believe me, I DARE you to watch Ikki Tousen! Godspeed to you all! Only the masochists and those, who simply love having their intelligence insulted, enjoyed watching that dumpster fire.

Personally, I would rather be shanked by my gynecologist 10 times than be forced to watch Ikki Tousen EVER again. Even Anime News Network gave it a bad review. 

Listening to the voice acting is torturous. It sounds like those poor voice actors were forced to read their lines. It makes me wonder if they were waterboarded between voice acting scenes. Like I said, Ikki Tousen is horrendous!

Since Adult Swim wants to continue buying previously premiered Anime, it wouldn't hurt to buy Tenjho Tenge. A decade ago, when more cable/satellite networks competed against both Cartoon Network and Adult Swim for Anime ratings, Fuse TV premiered Tenjho Tenge.

Tenjho Tenge is a Seinen Supernatural Martial Arts Action Anime with romance. The 2 high school juvenile deliquents as freshmen, Souichiro Nagi and Bob Makihara are the main characters.

They arrive at Toudou Academy with the intent to dominate the high school with their strength. Little do Souichiro and Bob know that they encountered the Jyuukenbu. 

Jyuukenbu- Toudou Academy's Martial Arts Club. 

The Jyuukenbu consists of Masataka Takayanagi, Maya, and her sister, Aya Natsume.

Aya is a freshman, Masataka is a sophomore, and Maya is a junior. All 3 of them overpower Souichiro and Bob, which I always found hilarious. 

Well, I don't want to spoil the beginning for you. I'll simply let you watch Tenjho Tenge for this week's Cartoon Sunday.

Tenjho Tenge: Episode 1(2004)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Translate

Total Pageviews

Followers