expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Featured Post

RIP, TinyLetter & Webs!🪦

Doomsday has arrived for TinyLetter newsletter. Now, I really don't know what to do. Had Vistaprint NOT shut down Webs, I'd still ...

My Blog List

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Cartoon Sunday: BEWARE! The Curse Of The Banshee!

Related image

How's it going my gumdrops? Last night, did you remember to turn your clocks ahead 1 hour? Spring is coming around the corner, which is why it is best to be prepared to "SPRING forward."

BTW: If you have not already done so, make sure to like, subscribe, share, and +1 blogs from OMG, Anna! What's Going On?! 

This can be done via facebook, Google Plus, Blogger, or other social media sites such as World of Anime. Otherwise, there is always subscribing by e-mail. 

Also, for those who don't know how to find previously published blogs from my website, It's Not All Gumdrops & Unicorns, all the blog links are currently in neon green font. You can't miss these links. I post links in bright bold colors to make them highly visible for everyone to see.

With that being said, here is yesterday's Song Saturday blog once again, in case you missed it.

Song Saturday: Primordial's Hosting Of The Sidhe {REVISITED}

Speaking of World of Anime, I was asked on the Anime-centric social media site about why I did not publish a blog specifically about International Women's Day. 

Last month, I wanted to publish a blog about Women In Horror. Considering my hectic schedule offline with doing chores, attending doctor and dental appointments, and being a personal caregiver, there was not enough time. 

Most people have no idea the amount of times I have backburned things I really wanted and needed to do both on and offline. I still have yet to return to revising and editing my own Short Horror Stories. 

Let's also not forget, that I have published at least several blogs about women on here and It's Not All Gumdrops & Unicorns within the last week to 2-5 years. Therefore, me not publishing a blog about International Women's Day was nothing too severe. 

Since we are on the topic of International Women at this very second, I will have you know, that if you clicked on my blog link about Irish Horror Folktales, I specifically chose to focus on WOMEN from those folktales. 

Basically, I killed "2 birds with 1 stone" so to speak regarding the matter of International Women and Horror Folktales. That particular blog was linked inside of yesterday's blog above, in the bold neon green font. 

In addition to those previously published blogs on OMG, Anna! What's Going On?! and It's Not All Gumdrops & Unicorns, you can expect to see more blogs about women in Irish Horror Folktales. 

This includes today's Cartoon Sunday blog about the banshee. The banshee was another woman, who was a part of Irish Horror Folktales. 

In March 2016, I published a Song Saturday blog on It's Not All Gumdrops & Unicorns explaining about her. However, I never shared a Cartoon Sunday blog about the banshee, until now. 

Sapphire from Snarled shared an animated vlog enlightening viewers about such an appalling woman. Megan Matheson from Scotland told Sapphire in disturbing detail about her terrifying encounter in real life with the banshee. For today's Cartoon Sunday, be prepared to be creeped out. 

BEWARE: Curse Of The Banshee! (2017)
Thank you my gumdrops! Don't forget to like, subscribe, share, +1 on Google Plus, and leave your feedback in the comments section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Translate

Total Pageviews

Followers