expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Featured Post

RIP, TinyLetter & Webs!🪦

Doomsday has arrived for TinyLetter newsletter. Now, I really don't know what to do. Had Vistaprint NOT shut down Webs, I'd still ...

My Blog List

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Song Saturday: Trippy The Clown's Shut Up

How's it going lurkers? Last week, Lord Marquis DeBlood shared some music videos on Stalk Facebook. 

They were highly visible in my news feed. In case you forgot, Marquis DeBlood is the website owner of Horror-Punks.com.

There was another music video I saw, that I liked. However, I can't remember the name of the band or the music video. 

Last week, I spent 2 hours hunting for it on his wall and Horror-Punks' page. There was no such luck of finding it.

Although, Marquis DID share another music video within those last few days, which I love. It is Trippy The Clown's music video for his song called, "Shut Up."

Once I heard "Shut Up," I said to myself, "I know this would be perfect for Song Saturday." If you want to learn more about Trippy The Clown, simply click HERE. Anyway, here is Trippy The Clown's "Shut Up" for today's Song Saturday.

Trippy The Clown "Shut Up" (2015)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Translate

Total Pageviews

Followers