expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Featured Post

RIP, TinyLetter & Webs!🪦

Doomsday has arrived for TinyLetter newsletter. Now, I really don't know what to do. Had Vistaprint NOT shut down Webs, I'd still ...

My Blog List

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Cartoon Sunday: Parasyte -The Maxim-

How's it going lurkers? After publishing yesterday's Song Saturday blog, I went to Hulu for Parasyte -The Maxim- only to learn that I could NOT access the search button or watch shows. 

It has been ~ 5 months, since the last time I watched anything on Hulu and I was surprised to see how much has changed. When visitors go directly to Hulu, it asks you to sign in for a free trial. 

My automatic response was "What the hell?! I was just on this site a few months ago!" I couldn't contact anyone on the site, which led me to contact Hulu on Facebook. I sent them a message about not being able to watch anything on Hulu and asked if it became a requiremnt to sign in to watch their shows. This was the message I got from Hulu's Social Support via Facebook:

"Thanks for taking the time to reach out and we're sorry for any confusion! We still offer select content for free. Head over to our site: (www.hulu.com), click on our logo to the top left of the page and it will direct you to our main page where you will be able to use the search bar. We hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions."

I followed the instructions given by Hulu's Social Support and voila! It worked. So in case you have been experiencing similar problems to mine in regards to Hulu, your problems have been resolved. I must commend them for their helpful support.

Meanwhile, I watched another informative YouTube vlog last week by the vloggers Rachel and Jun. I haven't had much time to watch as many of their vlogs, since I'm usually busy on and offline. 

Rachel and Jun are an intermarried couple, that live in Japan. Jun was not featured in the vlog I watched about Anime verses reality. However, in this vlog, it features Rachel, Einshine, and Sharla discussing facts about Japanese Culture. This includes them comparing Japanese animation with reality and topics such as school rooftops, uniforms, eyes, food, hairstyles, etc.

Rachel, Einshine, and Sharla: Anime Vs Reality (2016) 

Speaking of Hulu, Japanese culture, schools, and Anime, it's Cartoon Sunday. Since last year, you have read Cartoon Sunday blogs with me mentioning Parasyte -The Maxim-.  

Today, I have the link to Parasyte's pilot episode in English dub via Facebook.

It also airs in English on Adult Swim, during Sunday mornings at 1/12 am Central. 

Anyway, here is today's Cartoon Sunday.

Parasyte -The Maxim- "Metamorphosis" (2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Translate

Total Pageviews

Followers