expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Featured Post

RIP, TinyLetter & Webs!🪦

Doomsday has arrived for TinyLetter newsletter. Now, I really don't know what to do. Had Vistaprint NOT shut down Webs, I'd still ...

My Blog List

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Cartoon Sunday: The Boondocks

This blog was the debut of my Cartoon Sunday blogs on Blogster December 15, 2013.

How's it going lurkers? Normally on Blogster, there is Song Saturday and Art Sunday. Since animation is a part of art, I have decided to launch my own Cartoon Sunday blogs. 

Today, I chose to share a Christmas episode of the Adult Swim cartoon, The Boondocks. 

In case you have never heard of The Boondocks, it is an Animated Sitcom created by Aaron McGruder, which is based on his black comic strip, The Boondocks. 

This cartoon is filled with political satire and focuses on a variety of cultures, lifestyles, and racial and social classes, stereotypes, and perspectives within the Black Community. When you really think about it, The Boondocks is not only political, but also sociological. 

In addition, this Animated Sitcom has action, controversy, drama, and dark humor. Next month, it will be returning to Adult Swim with its 4th season. 

Because we are going into our last week before Christmas, I thought I would share the episode, "A Huey Freeman Christmas."

This is the 7th episode from its original season. Be prepared to be shocked and fall out your seats from laughter.

The Boondocks Season 1: Episode 7 "A Huey Freeman Christmas" (2005)

Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Translate

Total Pageviews

Followers