expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Featured Post

RIP, TinyLetter & Webs!🪦

Doomsday has arrived for TinyLetter newsletter. Now, I really don't know what to do. Had Vistaprint NOT shut down Webs, I'd still ...

My Blog List

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Song Saturday: London After Midnight's The Christmas Song

 

How's it going lurkers? I swear, this month has been crazy for me. I am sure it has been just as crazy for many others as well. Now that it's December, there are several holidays throughout this month.

Hanukkah ended for Jewish people on December 5th. Then, December 6th was Saint Nicholas Day. 

Happy Belated Hanukkah and Saint Nicholas Day to those of you, who celebrate both holidays!

Today is Winter Solstice also known as Yule for the Pagans. Happy Yule or Winter Solstice for Pagans!

In 4 more days, it will be Christmas for the rest of us, who celebrate it. If I don't publish more blogs before Christmas, Merry Christmas to everyone else! 

Speaking of Christmas, I thought I would continue to maintain the "Christmas Spirit" by sharing another Song Saturday. 

Right now, Blogsterians are publishing their own Song Saturday blogs. I was going to share London After Midnight's "The Christmas Song" over there, but it seems pointless.

As opposed to the Baby Boomers on Blogster, younger adults from Generations X and Y will at least acknowledge AND appreciate my content. I am currently active on several different social networking and blogging sites with younger adults.

Yesterday, I joined another social networking site called Horror-Punks.com. Horror-Punks.com seems like a Horror/Goth version of MySpace. I feel that I can assimilate better on Writer's Cafe and Horror-Punks than on Blogster.

Blogster has too many divisive Baby Boomers fighting over politics and religion. They fail to grasp that everyone doesn't share their views, care to be chastised, and don't care for their self-righteousness.

Anyway, here is London After Midnight's "The Christmas Song" for today's Song Saturday.

London After Midnight "The Christmas Song" Oddities (1998)

YouTube-S2zqNeYmCQM 

HAPPY YULE AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Translate

Total Pageviews

Followers