expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Featured Post

RIP, TinyLetter & Webs!🪦

Doomsday has arrived for TinyLetter newsletter. Now, I really don't know what to do. Had Vistaprint NOT shut down Webs, I'd still ...

My Blog List

Thursday, April 3, 2014

How About Scheduling Time For Writing?


How's it going lurkers? Since last weekend, I have been really busy. No need to worry. I should be able to publish more Song Saturday and Cartoon Sunday blogs over the weekend.

When it comes to writing, I wonder how many writers have been experiencing the same issues, that I have been facing.

Every time I plan to add more to my latest story, "All Of Chastity's Men" I keep backburning it for sleep, sinuses, blogging, social networking, watching TV, people throwing monkey wrenches into my original plans, and simply PROCRASTINATION.

Yes, believe it or not, I do seem to procrastinate, when it comes to adding more to "All Of Chastity's Men." I think I already have about 15 handwritten pages.

Am I writing a novel?

To be honest with you, I don't know yet. I am basically playing it all by ear. "All Of Chastity's Men" could become a short story, novella, or a novel. It is all a matter of writing everything onto paper. Then, going from there.

I recently subscribed to Marie Forleo's page on Stalkbook Facebook. She is great at giving advice. Earlier, I browsed through her YouTube Channel.

Suddenly, I stumbled upon this video about how to write a book, while being too busy making money. Currently, I am unemployed. Even though I'm unemployed, I can still try applying what Marie says in her vlog to my time management. Also, I thought I would share this vlog with all my readers.

Marie Forleo is informative, as well as entertaining to watch. Anyway, I'll cut to the chase and let you watch this informative yet entertaining vlog by her.

Marie Forleo's Advice For Scheduling Time To Write (2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Translate

Total Pageviews

Followers