expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Featured Post

RIP, TinyLetter & Webs!🪦

Doomsday has arrived for TinyLetter newsletter. Now, I really don't know what to do. Had Vistaprint NOT shut down Webs, I'd still ...

My Blog List

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Song Saturday: Midnight Syndicate's Night Of The Krampus

How's it going lukers? Several nights ago, I created a Google+ profile, joined some group pages, and I am following a few.

Judging from its interface, Google+ feels similar to being on other social media sites. Luckily, my news feed is not being flooded with selfies, politics, and house cats.

Well, now that Thanksgiving is over, I thought I would share another blog about Krampus. Over these last several years, Krampus has been getting a lot more exposure in the good ol' U.S. of A.

In fact, a PG-13 rated Horror Movie is being released in the movie theaters about Krampus on December 4th. 

December 4th is literally 1 day before Krampus makes his appearance to punish naughty children and 2 days before Saint Nicholas is supposed to give presents to nice children.

Krampus Official Trailer (2015)

 
I love how the filmmakers play on coulrophobia (fear of clowns) with the Jester Clown being a monster.

How many kids play with or have toy clowns in today's era? Aren't they too busy playing with video games and other electronics?

Since we are on the topic of Krampus, you may recall that I published a few blogs about him over these last 2 years. 

Next week, I will re-share at least 1 of those other blogs for December 5th because that is the day, when Krampus appears and punishes naughty children. Sometimes he even banishes them to hell!

Meanwhile, it is Song Saturday. Last night, I stumbled upon this duo of Gothic Horror Fantasy Instrumental composers. They are Midnight Syndicate.

I am currently following them on Google+ and alerted them about me sharing their song, "Night Of The Krampus."

The song can be found on their new album, Christmas: A Ghostly Gathering. Anyway, here is Midnight Syndicate for today's Song Saturday.

Midnight Syndicate "Night Of The Krampus" Christmas: A Ghostly Gathering (2015)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Translate

Total Pageviews

Followers