expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Featured Post

RIP, TinyLetter & Webs!🪦

Doomsday has arrived for TinyLetter newsletter. Now, I really don't know what to do. Had Vistaprint NOT shut down Webs, I'd still ...

My Blog List

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Cartoon Sunday: Jeremiah Warren's The History Of Saint Patrick's Day

How's it going lurkers? We have only 4 more days until Saint Patrick's Day! Since last month, I have been searching around the Internet trying to order special desserts for Saint Patrick's Day.

Originally, I planned to order something reasonable from Galaxy Desserts for my family. 

After seeing how expensive their cupcakes, macaroons, and other desserts are, I changed my mind. 

Winning free Chocolate Mousse Satisfaction Cupcakes from Galaxy Desserts, 3 Valentine's Days ago was fantastic. 

However, spending $60-$130 or MORE on macaroons, cupcakes, or any other dessert individually is outrageous.

As much as I LOVE desserts, that is WAY too expensive. I can buy something just as delectable for a more reasonable price at a local grocery store or Sam's Club.

Even if I happened to be rich and famous, I still would NOT waste all my money on overpriced desserts. It's not like I'm ordering a wedding cake or holding a banquet.

Wednesday night, I made a 2-hour shopping errand with my mother at the stores. While shopping, I didn't see as many Saint Patrick's Day pastries or other types of desserts on display. The stores are probably waiting, until the next 3 days to sell them.

In some areas, a few Saint Patrick's Day events have been held over this weekend, since the holiday falls on a Thursday this year. Milwaukee held their Saint Patrick's Day Parade, yesterday. On Friday, there was a Corn Beef Hash Sandwich Eating Contest.

Chances are highly great, that I will be unable to celebrate Saint Patrick's Day for the most part. My mother has a doctor's appointment on that same day. 

Maybe before the holiday, I can buy some treats at the grocery store for my family.

With all this talk about Saint Patrick's Day, I decided to share another educational video. This is another educational vlog regarding Saint Patrick for today's Cartoon Sunday.

YouTube vlogger, Jeremiah Warren explains the history of Saint Patrick's Day in this animated vlog.

Jeremiah Warren's The History Of Saint Patrick's Day (2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Translate

Total Pageviews

Followers