expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Featured Post

RIP, TinyLetter & Webs!🪦

Doomsday has arrived for TinyLetter newsletter. Now, I really don't know what to do. Had Vistaprint NOT shut down Webs, I'd still ...

My Blog List

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Who Would've Thought That Fun & Sane Anime Fellow Fans Existed Online?

How's it going lurkers? As promised, I said I would mention the forum I joined earlier this month.

Now that Adult Swim's forum is shut down (finally), I joined Anime League. For all you Anime fans, Anime League is a serious breath of fresh air and is the polar opposite of Adult Swim. When saying "polar opposite," I mean PLEASANT.

Throughout the last 3 years, you have read my rants about the network itself and the overall Adult Swim Community. Had I known Anime League existed 3 YEARS AGO, I would've joined that forum MUCH SOONER and would've NEVER joined Adult Swim.

I most definitely regret joining Adult Swim's forum and allowing a misogynistic, sleazebag, con artist to guilt trip me into staying ONLY to use me as a means to an end and to smear my reputation out of spite.

Even though there were SOME decent posters on Adult Swim's forum, I cannot help saying good bye and good riddance to such a deplorable and extremely toxic community mostly moderated by crooked man-children with Little Dick Syndrome.

The social environment on Anime League is welcoming of new posters so much so that there is literally a welcome committee and you are automatically assigned a buddy, after joining. 

Also, the moderators are very active, helpful, inclusive, and go above and beyond to make the forum as pleasant as possible for everyone.

I haven't had a single fight or witnessed a fight, since joining. This says A LOT  about Anime League's community.

In addition, there are numerous sub-forums on Anime League about Anime as well as other types of entertainment and sub-cultures. 

Anime League even has a sub-forum for general discussions outside of Japanese animation, sub-cultures, and entertainment in general.

So, are you looking to join an uncensored Anime forum that allows you to support your favorite characters and series with fans of your ilk? If so, you may want to give Anime League a shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Translate

Total Pageviews

Followers