expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Featured Post

RIP, TinyLetter & Webs!🪦

Doomsday has arrived for TinyLetter newsletter. Now, I really don't know what to do. Had Vistaprint NOT shut down Webs, I'd still ...

My Blog List

Sunday, January 14, 2018

Cartoon Sunday: David Romero's Pine Devil

How's it going lurkers? Do you remember last year, when I shared David Romero's "Other Lily"? 

"Other Lily" was another Animated Horror Short by Romero that I shared last summer for Cartoon Sunday. 

As long as NOTHING terrible happens next weekend, you should expect another Animated Horror Short by him for Cartoon Sunday.

Today I am sharing David Romero's Animated Horror Short, "Pine Devil." There is very little description about this animated short. However, if viewers watch "Pine Devil," they should be able to comprehend this silent animation.

According to a brief summary I read, a man kills what seems to be the so-called "Jersey Devil." All the while, the man attracts REAL trouble and becomes prey. Basically, the hunter becomes the hunted. 

Anyway, here is David Romero's "Pine Devil" for today's Cartoon Sunday.

David Romero "Pine Devil" (2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Translate

Total Pageviews

Followers