expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Featured Post

RIP, TinyLetter & Webs!🪦

Doomsday has arrived for TinyLetter newsletter. Now, I really don't know what to do. Had Vistaprint NOT shut down Webs, I'd still ...

My Blog List

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Song Saturday: Bauhaus Block

How's it going lurkers? Now that Memorial Day is officially over, there are 2 more patriotic holidays month to month. June 14th is Flag Day (which is also my birthday) and Independence Day is July 4th.

Meanwhile, some of you may remember, that I shared a Song Saturday/Art Sunday Combo blog about Bauhaus, last summer. Today, I have some of my favorite Bauhaus songs. 

Next Saturday, I intend on sharing some Classic Lacuna Coil. You may love listening to Bauhaus like myself or you may hate the band. Then, there are a select few, who will take or leave them.

However, I feel some of you may enjoy listening to songs 3, 5, 6, and 7. All the Bauhaus songs I have recently chosen are some of my favorites from each studio album. 

Regardless, you will either say, "Yay!" "Nay!" or "Meh." Rather than droning on, I will simply cut to the chase. Anyway, here is an extra dose of Bauhaus for this week's Song Saturday.

1) Bauhaus "Bela Lugosi's Dead" Single (1979)

2) Bauhaus "Dark Entries" In the Flat Field (1980)

3) Bauhaus "The Passion of Lovers" Mask (1981)

4) Bauhaus "Hollow Hills" Mask (1981)

5) Bauhaus "Silent Hedges" The Sky's Gone Out (1982)

 
6) Bauhaus "She's In Parties" Burning From The Inside (1983)
7) Bauhaus "Who Killed Mr. Moonlight?" Burning From The Inside (1983)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Translate

Total Pageviews

Followers