expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Featured Post

RIP, TinyLetter & Webs!🪦

Doomsday has arrived for TinyLetter newsletter. Now, I really don't know what to do. Had Vistaprint NOT shut down Webs, I'd still ...

My Blog List

Friday, May 9, 2014

Song Saturday: VNV Nation {Double Dose}

How's it going lurkers? Like I already mentioned in my last blog, I am putting a rush on this week's Song Saturday. These next 2 Song Saturdays, I will return to getting you "into the groove" with some Industrial-Electronica Music.

Suddenly, KMFDM's "Megalomaniac" mixed with Madonna's song, "Get Into The Groove" are stuck in my head. Hmm... I just had an idea. It would be interesting to have the Excessive Force Remix of KMFDM's "Megalomaniac" remixed with Madonna's "Get Into The Groove."

Like I was saying, this is an early Song Saturday. Today I have Ireland's Industrial-Electronica duo, VNV Nation. They relocated to Hamburg, Germany. Considering that Industrial Music has become popular in Germany, it made sense for this duo to relocate there.

If you have never listened to VNV Nation, I recommend doing so. This Song Saturday, I present to you a double dose of some Classic VNV Nation with their songs "Electronaut" and "Genesis."

1) VNV Nation "Electronaut" Futureperfect (2002)


2) VNV Nation "Genesis" Futureperfect (2002)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Translate

Total Pageviews

Followers