expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Featured Post

RIP, TinyLetter & Webs!🪦

Doomsday has arrived for TinyLetter newsletter. Now, I really don't know what to do. Had Vistaprint NOT shut down Webs, I'd still ...

My Blog List

Sunday, December 17, 2017

Cartoon Sunday: Mr. Nightmare's A Christmas Horror Story {Animated}

How's it going lurkers? There are literally ONLY 7 more days until most of us celebrate Christmas and only 4 more days until Pagans celebrate Winter Solstice. 

Hanukkah began last Tuesday, December 12th and will be ending in 3 more days.

Have most of you finished shopping for presents? If not, this will be the LAST  week for you to do your shopping.

I keep saying "most" because as I have said many times over the last 3 years, Orthodox Christians do NOT  celebrate Christmas, until January 7th. This means they STILL will have ample time to finish all their Christmas shopping.

As a quick word of advice to the ladies, make sure to wear COMFORTABLE SHOES, while shopping at the stores. This excludes wearing high heel shoes. I wasn't even wearing high heels, last night and my feet were killing me. Without a doubt, my thighs and feet definitely got a full workout, last night. 

After Christmas shopping at 2 MALLS for 4-5 HOURS (talk about burning calories) with my oldest aunt last night, I almost did not work on today's blog for Cartoon Sunday.

Speaking of which, I have another Animated Christmas Horror Short to share with you. 

Have you ever witnessed a dark and creepy-looking figure at the bottom of your stairs, during the time of Christmas? 

I can't say that I have. This is coming from someone, who normally sees the creepiest figures.

Like some other Animated Christmas Horror Shorts, Llama Arts adapted Mr. Nightmare's "A Christmas Horror Story" into another animated short.

Be prepared to feel a little disturbed after watching "A Christmas Horror Story" for today's Cartoon Sunday.

Mr. Nightmare "A Christmas Horror Story" {Animated By Llama Arts} (2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Translate

Total Pageviews

Followers