expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Featured Post

RIP, TinyLetter & Webs!🪦

Doomsday has arrived for TinyLetter newsletter. Now, I really don't know what to do. Had Vistaprint NOT shut down Webs, I'd still ...

My Blog List

Saturday, December 9, 2017

Song Saturday: Rachel F. Williams' It's NOT Christmas

How's it going lurkers? Literally the day after Thanksgiving, some TV networks began airing Christmas specials. 

It sucks that most network programmers refuse to air any Christmas Horror films.

Today everything is "offensive" and The Sensitivity Police are always on cue for the easily "triggered." I believe most TV networks fear a backlash over airing Christmas Horror films.

Even though there are other religious groups celebrating their own traditions and holidays before Christmas, December is meant to be about happiness, family, and celebrating Jesus' birthday.

Throughout the year however, Christmas overshadows EVERY single holiday. This is all the more reason why I feel there should be MORE Horror movies and songs about Christmas.

I can only imagine the number of Santaphobics in existence. This is especially after watching Christmas Slashers from the 1980's.

There are at least several of them that exist. All those, who did not already know, I published a review about Retro Christmas Slashers, a few years ago.

The closest to a Christmas Horror film, that any network will probably choose to air is Gremlins. I don't know if Krampus aired on any of the premium channels yet.

It has been 3 years, since I last published a blog review about Christmas Horror films. If I have enough time out of my hectic schedule, I will try publishing another blog review about Christmas Horror films.

All this talk about Santaphobia, blog reviews, Christmas Slashers, and Christmas Horror Movies in general puts me in the mood for Christmas Horror Music. Like I always say, music used in a movie helps to set the tone for the movie.

It appears that Rachel F. Williams shares similar interests and views as my own. Rachel F. Williams is not only a Romance, Fantasy, and Horror author, but also a music composer.

The song, "It's NOT Christmas" can be found on her album, 17 Tormented Souls. To embrace the horrors of Christmas, here's Rachel F. Williams' "It's NOT Christmas" for today's Song Saturday.

Rachel F. Williams "It's NOT Christmas (Insane Epic Horror Rock Music)" 17 Tormented Souls (2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Translate

Total Pageviews

Followers