expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Featured Post

RIP, TinyLetter & Webs!🪦

Doomsday has arrived for TinyLetter newsletter. Now, I really don't know what to do. Had Vistaprint NOT shut down Webs, I'd still ...

My Blog List

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Being Scared Awake: A Sadistic Child's Play Prank On Valentine's Day




How's it going my gumdrops? It is that time of the year again, when you are surrounded by cute stuffed animals, greetings cards, red roses, succulent chocolate candy, shades of pink and red, proud girlfriends, fiancees, and wives broadcasting to EVERYONE on and offline about how much their MEN spoil them (You know the braggarts, who love to show and tell everything they got like we are back in 1st grade?), etc.

Yes, I know that feeling well, if not a little TOO WELL. If you think your Valentine's Day sucks, you can take comfort in knowing that I am supposed to be getting tortured this afternoon for mine.

When I say "tortured," I mean getting another wisdom tooth removed on Valentine's Day OF ALL DAYS! Oh joy, oh joy. Even if I had someone "special" to celebrate this holiday with, I still would not be able to enjoy it. On Valentine's Day, I get to relive being tortured like I am in a Saw movie. Who doesn't love the drilling, cracking, cranking, sawing, screaming, stabbing, bleeding, tapping out, sobbing, and STARVING on Valentine's Day?

So, are you enjoying today yet? Have you ever been scared awake on Valentine's Day? Regardless if you are single or in a relationship, this is a prank that Horror fans like myself can laugh at on Valentine's Day.

When I originally watched this prank on YouTube last fall, I was highly tempted to share it for Halloween. Then, I changed my mind. Because this Valentine's Day Prank was and still is funny from 2 years ago, I thought I would share it today.

As a Valentine's Day Prank, Bridgette sadistically scares awake her love, Michael with a custom made Chucky Doll, that talks.


THE CHUCKY DOLL WAKE-UP PRANK (2016)
 

Did you have yourself a good laugh today? I know I did. Happy Valentine's Day! Hopefully, yours goes better than mine!

Thank you my gumdrops! Don't forget to like, subscribe, share, +1 on Google Plus, and leave your feedback in the comments section below!

2 comments:

  1. This is a perfect blog to read. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm really glad you enjoyed Wednesday's blog. Don't forget to like, share, and +1 on Google! If you have to, you can always e-mail it to a friend.😉

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Translate

Total Pageviews

Followers