expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Featured Post

RIP, TinyLetter & Webs!🪦

Doomsday has arrived for TinyLetter newsletter. Now, I really don't know what to do. Had Vistaprint NOT shut down Webs, I'd still ...

My Blog List

Sunday, February 4, 2018

Cartoon Sunday: David Romero's Midnight Snack




How's it going my gumdrops? Before visiting OMG, Anna! What's Going On?!, you should NOT  let the disclaimer scare you. Because my content is not exactly "child-friendly," I use the disclaimer mostly for that reason.  

I don't want or need someone, who is hypersensitive and/easily "offended" by the content I share, to be making a HUGE mountain out of a molehill on here OR on It's Not All Gumdrops & Unicorns. This especially applies to those obnoxious, political and religious zealots and helicopter parents.

So far, it appears that more of you like my blogs better on Blogger than on Webs, which is always a positive. I like it better on here, too. Meanwhile, there are at least a few of you, who prefer my blogs on Webs than on Blogger. 

If it weren't for the fact that, Webs has too many glitches and has no way for me to transfer all my content to Blogger, I would shut it down. I still have to do more experimenting with Blogger's features. Like I already said, It's Not All Gumdrops & Unicorns will remain live.

On another note, it appears that my predictions were right! Last October on It's Not All Gumdrops & Unicorns, it was already anticipated by some of us Tokyo Ghoul fans, that the Seinen Horror Action Anime would get a 3rd season. 

Cartoon Sunday: Tokyo Ghoul A Rare Treat [The Handkerchief Scene]


Season 2 felt very incomplete. Sure enough, we were right about Tokyo Ghoul getting another season. 

On October 8, 2017, I published a Cartoon Sunday blog. In that same blog, I predicted, that Tokyo Ghoul:re would premiere sometime during this spring in Japan. In the following blog link, my prediction can be found:

 

Cartoon Sunday: Edgar Allan Poe's The Tell-Tale Heart [REVISITED]


Low and behold, my prediction was right! Anime News Network recently confirmed it.

Anime News Network: Tokyo Ghoul:re Casts Yu Kobayashi, Mamoru Miyano

Hopefully, the writing for Tokyo Ghoul:re will be closer to the Manga than the 2nd season of Tokyo Ghoul. When you read Tokyo Ghoul's Manga, if not the summaries about it, you will have a much better understanding of the Anime and its characters.

 

What You Didn't Already Know About Tokyo Ghoul's Characters


Since we're already on the topic of Horror Animation, I have another Horror Animated Short by David Romero. The last short I shared was on It's Not All Gumdrops & Unicorns.

 

Cartoon Sunday: David Romero's Pine Devil


In David Romero's Midnight Snack, a homeless man seeks shelter, during a blizzard. The man runs into what would appear to be an abandoned apartment building. On the outside as well as within, it looks like a dump. 

Speaking of the homeless man in David Romero's Midnight Snack, the homeless man looks VERY similar to the hunter in Pine Devil. Anyway...

After seeking shelter, the homeless man's stomach starts growling. This leads to him scavenging around the apartment for the closest thing to eat. In his case, he rips something out of the wall, then fries it for dinner. 

The homeless man has no idea what he just ate. He ate something, that once belonged to a woman. Now, she is furious and out for blood.

David Romero Midnight Snack (2014)
 
Thank you my gumdrops! Don't forget to like, subscribe, share, +1 on Google Plus, and leave your feedback in the comments section below!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I've shared several of David Romero's shorts on my main website, It's Not All Gumdrops & Unicorns over the last year or 2.😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you maintain a myanimelist.net?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I don't. Sorry. When I have the time, I actually post on the forum, AnimeNation and on the social media site, World of Anime.☺

      Delete

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Translate

Total Pageviews

Followers