expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Featured Post

RIP, TinyLetter & Webs!🪦

Doomsday has arrived for TinyLetter newsletter. Now, I really don't know what to do. Had Vistaprint NOT shut down Webs, I'd still ...

My Blog List

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Cartoon Sunday: Tokyo Ghoul

How's it going lurkers? As I predicted, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Blood will be premiering this month on October 15th. It will be One Punch Man's replacement, which I'm glad. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure gives me another show to watch on Saturday nights.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Blood Promo On Toonami (2016)

Meanwhile, the Toonami block just finished re-airing the final 3 episodes of Parasyte -The Maxim- for the very last time. While posting last week on Adult Swim, I learned that Adult Swim no longer has the rights to re-air Parasyte because their broadcasting rights expired.

I STILL say that Tokyo Ghoul would be the perfect replacement for Parasyte -The Maxim-. Both are Seinen Horror Action Anime. You all know that I have mentioned Tokyo Ghoul at least several times on here.

Since last August, I have STRUGGLED to find an English Dub episode of Tokyo Ghoul. Considering that today's topic is about Tokyo Ghoul, I will explain about this Seinen Horror Action Anime, once again. 

Last August, I published a Cartoon Sunday blog featuring its trailer. Although, it doesn't hurt to revisit the synopsis.

According to Anime News Network, Tokyo Ghoul is about a college student named Ken Kaneki. Kaneki meets a girl his age, named Rize Kamishiro (featured in the above picture for today) at a cafe, which he frequents and quickly bonds with her. Ken Kaneki doesn't know, that Rize is a ghoul.

Hunting and devouring human flesh is how Rize survives. After The Red Child (Rize's special organ) is transplanted into Kaneki's body, he becomes a ghoul and is trapped in a warped world where humans are not at the top of the food chain.

As a quick reminder, you will need to click on the link below, in order to be directed to Funimation. Because Tokyo Ghoul is meant for ADULTS, you must sign in or join to watch this series. Anyway, here is Tokyo Ghoul for today's Cartoon Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Translate

Total Pageviews

Followers