expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Featured Post

RIP, TinyLetter & Webs!🪦

Doomsday has arrived for TinyLetter newsletter. Now, I really don't know what to do. Had Vistaprint NOT shut down Webs, I'd still ...

My Blog List

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Christopher Walken Narrates Edgar Allan Poe's The Raven


How's it going lurkers? In order to get viewers into the Halloween spirit, I have decided to share a video. Nearly 2 years ago, I stumbled upon Hollywood actors, who narrated Edgar Allan Poe's "The Raven." Those who really know me already know, that I am a Poe fan. 

Years ago, Vincent Price narrated "The Raven," which was in addition to acting in 7 movie adaptations of Edgar Allan Poe's literary works. 

However, I am sharing Christopher Walken's narration instead. Anyway, here is Walken narrating Edgar Allan Poe's "The Raven."

Edgar Allan Poe's "The Raven" Narrated By Christopher Walken

YouTube-0wj1DRQs9AQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Translate

Total Pageviews

Followers