expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Featured Post

RIP, TinyLetter & Webs!🪦

Doomsday has arrived for TinyLetter newsletter. Now, I really don't know what to do. Had Vistaprint NOT shut down Webs, I'd still ...

My Blog List

Friday, October 18, 2013

WTH?! Can Love Burn More Than A Urinary Tract Infection?

 

Yesterday afternoon, there was a hilarious segment on The Doctor Oz Show, that I watched about Urinary Tract Infections. I believe Dr. Oz said somebody had sent in a sign to him, which read, "My love burns 4 U more than a Urinary Tract Infection." It was something along those lines, when Dr. Oz held it up. Once I told my mother and grandmother about that crazy sign on his show, they laughed their asses off.

My grandmother even did a spit-take of her coffee from laughing. I didn't know that love could burn more than a UTI. I mean, damn!

I know what it's like for love to burn and ache, but NOT  like a UTI. Jeez! That sounds like a really torturous love (if you ask me), especially when being likened to a Urinary Tract Infection.

That viewer's sign made me imagine a crazy dialogue for a movie, book, or a potential Comedy. Love burning more than a UTI sounds not only crazy and torturous, but also hilarious. 

I didn't have a chance to listen to the entire segment because I was too busy laughing hysterically. Surprisingly, I didn't cry tears and burn calories from all the laughing I did yesterday. Hmmm... I better write that line down for a comedic dialogue.

Speaking of love burning, I began thinking about Black Rebel Motorcycle Club's (B.R.M.C.) old song, "Love Burns." 

When I originally heard BRMC's song, "Love Burns," during the 2nd semester of my college freshman year, it was just before leaving MATC for UW-Parkside and Carthage Collge.

That was 6 months before I became a College Radio DJ/Hostess. Wow! Time sure did fly. Anyway, here's some B.R.M.C. with "Love Burns" minus the Urinary Tract Infection.

B.R.M.C. "Love Burns" (2002)

YouTube-KdF_4Glx52I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Translate

Total Pageviews

Followers