expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Featured Post

RIP, TinyLetter & Webs!🪦

Doomsday has arrived for TinyLetter newsletter. Now, I really don't know what to do. Had Vistaprint NOT shut down Webs, I'd still ...

My Blog List

Thursday, October 30, 2014

*SHUDDER* Is That THE ORIGINAL Jason Vorhees From Friday The 13th?!


Friday the 13th "He's Still There" Scene (1980)

How's it going lurkers? Tomorrow will be Halloween! 

These next 2 days, I have Halloween treats for you! As you already know, I belong to the Horror-Punks Community. It is safe to say that most of us Horror-Punkers are always busy on and offline.

Marquis DeBlood (the website founder and owner of Horror-Punks.com) has always been the most supportive of us all. Since I don't fall asleep until literally after sunrise, I wonder how many hours of sleep he gets regularly. (My mother mostly complains about my Vampire Sleeping Hours.) 

As I was saying... Marquis DeBlood is the website owner and manager of Horror-Punks.com, a writer at Into The Arms Of Death, vocalist for the band Others, and the host of The Horror Of It All.

Speaking of The Horror Of It All, it showcases the ghoulish events and the people behind the events in the Binghamton, NY Area. Today's early Halloween treat is Ari Lehman's interview with Lord Marquis DeBlood.

In case you are unfamiliar with the name, Ari Lehman was THE ORIGINAL "Jason Vorhees" in the 1980 Slasher, Friday the 13th. 

In this interview with host Marquis DeBlood, Ari talks about Friday The 13th and his band, First Jason. Their interview is soon followed by a live performance of the song, "Victim" at Fitzies Irish Pub located in Binghamton, NY.

Ari Lehman's Interview With Marquis DeBlood/First Jason Performs "Victim" (2014)

 
Tomorrow, I'll be back with the Slasher Horror documentary, SCREAM: The Inside Story!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Translate

Total Pageviews

Followers