expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Featured Post

RIP, TinyLetter & Webs!🪦

Doomsday has arrived for TinyLetter newsletter. Now, I really don't know what to do. Had Vistaprint NOT shut down Webs, I'd still ...

My Blog List

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Cartoon Sunday: Masam Hashimoto's Fireworks Beads

How's it going lurkers? I am sharing something a little different for today's Cartoon Sunday.

Since Independence Day is tomorrow here in the gold ol' U.S. of A, I have chosen to be a little more "festive" by sharing this phenomenal piece created by Masam Hashimoto. Masam Hashimoto is a Japanese Stop-Motion Animator.

He created this amazing piece with fireworks beads. I never knew that such a thing existed, UNTIL 2 days ago. Well, ya learn something new everyday. When I stumbled upon Hashimoto's animation of fireworks, I could NOT  resist sharing it with everybody.

Normally, I'm more indifferent to fireworks, but this is an exception. When it comes to yesterday's Song Saturday blog and today's Cartoon Sunday blog, I have been making quite a few exceptions lately.

With that being said, I will leave you with this Stop-Motion Animated Video of fireworks created by Masam Hashimoto for today's Cartoon Sunday.

Masam Hashimoto Fireworks Beads Animated Video (2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Translate

Total Pageviews

Followers