expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Featured Post

RIP, TinyLetter & Webs!🪦

Doomsday has arrived for TinyLetter newsletter. Now, I really don't know what to do. Had Vistaprint NOT shut down Webs, I'd still ...

My Blog List

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Song Saturday: Ikimono-gakari's Hanabi

How's it going lurkers? Yes, I am back with Song Saturday this weekend. I already know that many of you have been waiting for over 1 1/2 month.

Can you believe that Independence Day is in ONLY 2 more days?

For this weekend, the theme is fireworks. While working on this blog last night, our neighborhood could not help hearing fireworks from the outside. 

I actually live not too far away from another park besides Hart Park. There are also firework shows at Summerfest, which is in Downtown Milwaukee.

As I was saying, the theme for this weekend is fireworks. 

Those, who are fans of the Shonen Jump Action Anime and Manga, Bleach may be familiar with today's song. It comes from the J-Pop Rock band, Ikimono-gakari.

Their song "Hanabi," meaning fireworks in Japanese was featured as an ending theme song for Bleach. To be more specific, "Hanabi" was the 7th ending theme song to the series. 

The song is also 1 of my favorite Bleach ending theme songs. Considering my favorite genres of music, "Hanabi" is a bit unusual for me to like as a song.

As most of you already know, Metal is my favorite genre. However, you may also recall that I do enjoy other music genres, including some J-Pop. 

Normally, I would NOT  be a fan of listening to the harmonicas. Therefore, Ikimono-gakari's "Hanabi" is an exception for me.

You can find "Hanabi" on Ikimono-gakari's debut album, Sakura Saku Machi Monogatari. I'm sure that all you Bleach, J-Pop, and Anime Otaku fans were just dying to know, which album you could find the song. Now, you know. You're welcome. Anyway, here is Ikimono-gakari's song, "Hanabi" for today's Song Saturday.

Ikimono-gakari "Hanabi" Sakura Saku Machi Monogatari [The Story Of The Town Where Cherry Blossoms Bloom] (2006)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Translate

Total Pageviews

Followers